This course aims to equip candidates with the skills necessary when anticipating, dealing and defusing difficult situations.
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
This course has been designed for anyone who may come across a difficult situation in the workplace or who are dealing with customers on a day to day basis.
At the end of the course students will be able to:
- Definitions in Conflict Management – Terminologies
- Acceptable & Unacceptable Behaviour
- 5 Styles in Conflict Situations
- Dealing with Conflict
- Conflict Intervention
- Sources of Conflict
- Communication – Body Language/Recognising Emotion
- 6 Steps to Conflict Resolution
- Examples – Source, Conflict & Resolution