Level 2 Award in Food Hygiene (QCF)
This course is aimed at anyone who use and handle and prepare food within the workplace.
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course delegates will have a clear understanding of the importance of ensuring appropriate food hygiene within the workplace.
At the end of the course students will be able to:
- Determine the effects of Food Poisoning
- Understand Bacteriology
- Understand Prevention of Contamination & Food Poisoning
- Describe and demonstrate Personal Hygiene
- Understand the importance of clean premises, Equipment & Pest Control
- Describe the importance of Cleaning & Disinfection
- Understand Legislation
This course will be delivered in a classroom environment via power point presentations, discussion and lectures.
There is a multi choice question paper at the end of the course in which delegates will be required to pass in order to gain this qualification.