This course aims to provide candidates with the skills to manage time effectively and understand the importance of good time management.
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
This course has been designed for anyone with responsibility for planning and organising workloads, either for themselves or other members of staff.
At the end of the course students will be able to:
- Realise Bad Habits – Recognise how they manage their own time, highlighting areas for improvement
- Goal Management & Focus
- Be Objective & Achieve Your Goal – 6 Steps
- 3 P’s of Effective Time Management
- List Writing
- Get Tidy, Get Organised
- Making Time – No Means, No!
- Protect Your Time!
- Prioritise – Don’t Drop Everything
- Working to Deadlines/Project Work